“why people always walk away from our life?”
He asked me.
I looked into the sky and said,
“we can’t own people. we can only love them.”
13 things I’ve learned from 2015 :
1. Allah’s plans are better than our dreams
2. Being just with yourself comes first
3. Patience is truly the most beneficial attribute of a believer
4. Replace every sigh with ‘Alhamdulillah’
5. Allah works in beautiful ways
6. Eating that cookie will not ruin you
7. Draining toxic people from your life is by far the best decision you’ll ever make
8. Your smile can brighten at least one person’s day, so smile more
9. Keep making endless duaa
10. Never lose trust in Allah
11. You’re allowed to say no to people
12. Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is just simply listen
13. When in doubt, make Sujood
Alhamdulillah, too many good news at the end of this year and i'm ready to accept it into my life.
Yeep Pi Ya Ya.
Guess it is the good beginning for 2016. Just continue the journey according to HIS plan. May Allah ease your journey too. InshaAllah.